We’re looking for local talent.
Our team is growing!
Below is what we’re looking for, so if this is you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a Midlands based designer to join our team. Our studio needs a creative designer who understands the importance of thoughtful visual communication and can create a range of graphics for various brands, across different mediums.
As a designer, you should have an extraordinary attention to detail, the ability to think beyond the brief and the skills to translate ideas into well crafted visuals that communicate.
- 3+ years of experience working as a graphic designer (agency experience a bonus)
- A design qualification
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop at least)
- To know how to read and work with brand guidelines
- An ability to work between digital and print mediums, understanding the requirements and limitations of both
- An understanding of the print process and the ability to see a job through from start to print
- Knowledge of MailChimp and WordPress interfaces
- Know how to work under pressure and juggle deadlines while working on a range of tasks including: Branding and logos, corporate identities/stationery, layout design (including brochures, adverts, flyers, etc), social media posts, website banners and visuals (including gifs), full website design, packaging/label design
- Website design skills and an understanding of designing for development
- A portfolio showcasing your best work and range of skills
- Be enthusiastic, driven and excited about good design and growing your skills as a creative
- Take pride and responsibility for every task no matter the size and have a passion for delivering excellence in every detail of the process
- Have the confidence to talk to clients and ask questions
- Be organized, love a task list and good with managing your time and workload in order to meet deadlines
- Live nearby and be able to work from our office in Nottingham Road
- The position is full-time (open to a half-day option)
- Salary based on experience
- You’ll need your own transport and to work from an office in Nottingham Road
- Available from 01 July/01 August 2022.
To apply, please email your CV + portfolio to email@example.com.
Looking forward to meeting you!